The Brooklyn Hospital Center in Partnership with the TBHC Community Advisory Board and Long Island University Present Brooklyn's largest, funnest health fair of the year, right on Ashland Place and DeKalb Avenue, in between Long Island University TBHC!
Free Fun/Sports Activities
- 11:30am - Dahn Yoga & Tai-Chi Demonstration @
- Noon - Senior Stretch & Stroll in Fort Greene Park by New York Road Runners (All are welcome to join NYRR for a fun and energizing group walk which includes a warm-up stretch, an active health walk, and cool-down exercises. Wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing, and comfortable shoes with rubber bottoms).
- Noon - Zumba Demonstration
- 12:30pm - Brukwine Demonstration by Crunch Fort Greene
- 1:30pm - Capoeira Demonstration by Raizes do Brasil Capoeira Brooklyn
Download the full event schedule.
Questions? Contact Karen Jemmott, Director of Community Affairs, at 718.250.8344, email email@example.com