The Wellness for Life Club is a free monthly education program designed to help you make the healthiest lifestyle choices possible.
Managed by Brooklyn Hospital Center Nutritionist Karen Congro, RD, CDN, Wellness for Life Club meetings offer the following:
- Wellness lectures from highly qualified Hospital Center medical staff
- Monthly Weight Loss Challenge
- Healthy Recipes
- Light Exercise
- Blood Pressure Screenings and other health checks
This month's lectures:
- “The Science of Losing and Maintaining a Healthy Weight”
Vanessa Jeffers MD
- “What Do You Have to Lose? My Exercise and Diet Plan for Weight Loss Success”
Vinny Corso, Fitness Trainer, New York City Roadrunners
- “How You Can Create Better Health” & “Choose These Foods to Lower Cholesterol”
Karen Congro, RD, CDN, Nutritionist
For more information, please contact Karen directly at 718.250.6433 or 718.250.5619. You can also email email Karen.
LOCATION: The Brooklyn Hospital Center, 3rd Floor Auditorium (North Pavilion) Read more >