1280 DeKalb Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11221
(Between Evergreen & Myrtle Avenues)
Monday to Thursday
8:30 am to 7:00 pm
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
English and Spanish. Free interpreter services are available for many other languages.
Most major insurance plans are accepted.
Patients can see a primary care physician and be referred to a host of medical specialties all in the same location. Health services from pediatrics to obstetrics are readily available.
- Pediatrics/Children's Health
- Women's Health
- Family Practice
- Dental Care
- Path (HIV/AIDS Testing And Counseling)
- Health Education
- Social Services
- Glenda Crawford-Perez, Site Director
- Maria Rivera, MD, Medical Director
- Rita Gonzalez, RN, Nurse Manager