The Obstetrics and Gynecology Department has been a leader in patient care in Brooklyn since 1945.
Our staff includes nine full-time and six part-time faculty members as well as thirty attending physicians. We bring over 2,600 babies into the world each year, deliveries which are conducted in state-of-the-art labor and delivery rooms. We also perform over 1,200 gynecological surgical procedures annually, many of which include advanced laparoscopy.
- Prenatal Care Services Program
- Perinatal Diagnostic Services
- Reproductive Genetics
- Birthing Center & Child Birth Classes
- HIV Counseling and Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- Prenatal Care
- Lactation Counseling
- Midwifery Services – Satellite Ambulatory Care Centers