The Perinatal Diagnostic Center uses the latest ultrasound technology to evaluate both low- and high-risk obstetrical patients. We offer perinatal consulting with a perinataolgist for in and outpatients. Our Reproductive Genetics Department offers genetic counseling as part of comprehensive prenatal diagnosis.
We specialize in non-invasive fetal testing as well as invasive testing and treatment.
- Transabdominal & transvaginal ultrasound
- Fetal growth assessment using multiple parameter computerized
- Level II ultrasound for major anomaly detection
- Targeted ultrasound for anatomical and functional assessment of
complex cardiac and multisystem defects
- Multidisciplinary management approach in collaboration with pediatric sub-specialists
- Utero-placental and fetal placental Doppler for high-risk pregnancies
- Complete fetal Doppler (umbilical artery, middle cerebral artery, descending aorta,
inferior vena cava, cardiac outflows, and ductus venosus) for the assessment of the fetus
with growth restriction prior to term
- Non-stress test along with biophysical profile for fetal well-being assessment of fetuses at risk
- Computerized ratios of multiple fetal Doppler parameters for the assessment of fetal
brain oxygenation (brain sparing assessment)
Some high-risk pregnancies involve intensive fetal surveillance to provide information about the health of the fetus. Certain conditions may require procedures for diagnostic or treatment purposes as follows: