99 Division Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11211
(Between Bedford Avenue and Berry Street)
Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
8:30 am to 7:00 pm
English, Spanish, Yiddish. Free interpreter services are available for many other languages.
Most major insurance plans are accepted.
Patients of the Williamsburg Family Health Center can see a primary care physician and be referred to a host of medical specialists all in the same location. A variety of health services from pediatrics to podiatry are readily available. Call today and schedule an appointment with our friendly multilingual staff.
- Pediatrics/Children's health
- Women's health
- Family practice
- Dental care
- PATH (Program for AIDS Treatment & Health)
- Health Education
- Social Services
- Sharon Parkinson, Site Director
- Emmanuel St. Louis, MD, Medical Director
- Catherine Law, RN, Nurse Manager