The Brooklyn Hospital Center offers residents an attractive, highly competitive Benefits package.
Some of our benefits include:
- Optical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance (participant and spouse only)
- Disability (participant only)
- Long Term Disability (participant only)
- Dismemberment (participant only)
- Legal Services
- Parking — reimbursement for the cost of parking at an outside rotation (participant only)
- Board Review courses — $650.00 reimbursement in the final year of training (participant only)
- All other Residents (Excluding Residents in their Final Year) will receive $200.00 per academic year for the costs associated with books, exams, medical licensure fees, due to medical societies, subscriptions or journal fees and/or electronic medical devices, including laptops or tablet computers. (participant only)
- AHA courses — Hospital provides BCLS, ACLS, PALS and NRP courses for certification and recertification
- ATLS — Coordinated through the Department Chair and paid by the Hospital
- ATLS — House Staff Officer paid for time or course attendance (participant only)
Please download the attached sample of benefits.