At The Brooklyn Hospital Center, our goal is to keep women healthy at any age. Here are some simple steps you can take to improve your health and well-being.
- Take an active role in your own health care by asking questions, understanding your condition and learning your options
- Always tell your doctor or nurse about any changes in your health, including vision and hearing
- Ask your doctor which screenings you need, such as a mammogram  for breast cancer, Pap smear  for cervical cancer, or a blood glucose test for diabetes
- Make sure you’re up-to-date with immunizations 
- Be physically active and make healthy food choices
- Get to a healthy weight  and stay there
- Don’t smoke!
- Drink alcohol in moderation
Time for a doctor’s visit?
Our Women’s Health Center  has specialists for every stage of life, from adolescence to menopause and beyond. We offer a full spectrum of care, including gynecological health screenings, family planning, prenatal care, mammography, gynecological oncology and more.ShareThis