Making a gift to The Brooklyn Hospital Foundation’s Annual Campaign shows you believe in the Hospital’s mission of providing the best possible care for our patients. Every gift, no matter the size, helps The Brooklyn Hospital Center.
Click here for the fillable 2013 Annual Campaign Brochure
Recent Annual Giving has funded:
- The Pediatric Emergency Department received a grant for highback seats to help asthmatic children, chairs to improve parental comfort for prolonged stays as well as quick, non-invasive, anti-microbial thermometers.
- Pictured at left Trimaine Bertrand and his mother in the highback seats
- Pictured at right is Nelson Morales in his mother's lap havin his temperature taken
- The PATH Center was awarded a grant to help provide food and MetroCards for a crucial, 20 week support group for HIV+ patients, allowing them healthy socialization opportunities.
Your 2013 gift will be used to continue TBHC’s delivery of excellent health care and will be recognized in multiple ways:
- Each and every donor’s name is listed on the Annual Campaign Donor Wall for a full year. The wall is prominently displayed at the top of the escalator in our main lobby.
- All Annual Campaign donors whose cumulative giving reaches $5,000 will have their names additionally listed on the permanent Donor Honor Wall-plaque that remains in perpetuity at TBHC.
When you join this legacy of giving you become a partner in TBHC’s strategic vision to meet new demands and unforeseen circumstances. Click on donate now to begin your own legacy of giving with The Brooklyn Hospital Center.
Click here for the Annual Campaign Giving History 2008-2012
Click below to make a convenient online payment via Credit Card through our secure system.
Donate by Phone or Email
Please contact any staff member above to help process your donation and answer any questions regarding other giving options.
Donate by Mail
Please make checks payable to:
The Brooklyn Hospital Foundation, Inc.
121 DeKalb Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11201
The Brooklyn Hospital Foundation Staff
Debbie Niederhoffer, VP & Chief Development Officer - 718.250.8599 or email@example.com
Owen Buckley, Assistant Director - 718.250.6596 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Missy Sirola, Development Manager - 718.250.6514 or email@example.com