Patients are the most important individuals at The Brooklyn Hospital Center.
The Department of Patient Relations is dedicated to maintaining a high degree of patient satisfaction throughout the Hospital Center. We address individual needs in a timely and respectful manner. The information obtained through problem-solving process is used to improve care and operations for all.
Patient Representatives--who serve as liaisons connecting you, members of your family and the hospital--work together to help create a positive experience for patients and their loved ones.
If you need help resolving a hospital issue, please request a Patient Representative through the Patient Relations office.
PUBLIC NOTICE 
- Patient advocacy
- Encouraging communication between patient and the treatment team
- Addressing patient concerns
- Resolving conflicts or disagreements
- Keeping patients informed of their rights and responsibilities
- Ensuring that patient rights are respected
- Offering help with Advance Directive planning
- Helping to maintain patient privacy and confidentiality
- Coordinating the efforts of the hospital's Bioethics Committee
- Agatha George, Assistant Director
- Rabbi Jonas Gruenzweig, Chaplain/Patient Representative
718.250.8025 (nights & weekends)
North Pavilion, 1st Floor
Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Quality of Care: Patient Relations Office at 718.250.8292
Safety: Safety Officer at 718.250.8535
Weekends, Holidays and Evenings
Quality of Care & Safety: Nursing Supervisor at 718.250.8025
Security: Office of Security 24/7 at 718.250.8099
Quality of Care and Safety concerns please contact 718.260.2700
If you feel your concern about patient care or safety has not been adequately addressed by Hospital staff, you may contact the Office of Quality Monitoring of The Joint Commission as follows:
Email: email@example.com 
Office of Quality Monitoring
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181