• Not sure how to find us?
Click here for map
• Not sure if we take your
insurance? We probably
do! Check here for a list
of accepted plans
• Curious about job
opportunities at The
Center? Check our
Welcome to The Brooklyn Hospital Center, a proud member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare System and affiliate of the Weill Cornell Medical College.
If you're new to the community, we hope you consider visiting our main campus on 121 DeKalb Avenue, Brooklyn (next to Fort Greene Park) -- or one of our neighborhood Community Family Health Centers -- to meet your family's health care needs.
Please fill out a quick survey below and recieve a FREE first aid kit!
• Dedicated Family Physicians – Need a new primary care physician? Our Family Medicine Center will care for everyone in your family, from newborns to great grandparents. Our center is a designated Patient Centered Medical Home, which means a whole team of clinicians will care for you and your family, led by a Board Certified family physician who personally manages all aspects of care for you and your family. We offer same-day and evening appointments. Your physician can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information about Family Medicine, call 718.250.8621.
• The Specialized Care You Need, When You Need it – The Brooklyn Hospital Center has over 600 physicians representing an extremely wide range of medical and surgical disciplines. Expert orthopaedic care, minimally invasive spine surgery, weight loss surgery, dialysis, cardiology, rehabilitation services, pediatrics, dental care/oral surgery, and OB/GYN care are just some of the services available right here on 121 DeKalb Avenue (on the corner of Ashland)
• Emergency Services: Friendly, Fast and Efficient – The Brooklyn Hospital Center provides comprehensive emergency medical services to patients suffering traumatic injuries. With over 60,000 visits to our ED ever year—including 20,000 visits to our dedicated Pediatric Section—we stand ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• State-of-the-Art Diagnostics – Our Department of Radiology has some of the most advanced imaging equipment anywhere in New York. With a new 64-slice CT, MRI, Ultrasound, SPECT/CT, digital angiography suite, and a computer-guided linear accelerator (Linac) for cancer patients, we’ve raised the standard of care for radiology in downtown Brooklyn.
• World Class Pediatric Subspecialists - The Brooklyn Hospital Center provides the finest primary and subspecialty medical and surgical care to the community while continuing a tradition of quality graduate medical education.