Or call 1-833-TBHC-NOW (833-824-2669)
Located in the Children’s Health Center at the main hospital is TBHC’s Brooklyn Adolescent Center, which provides the full spectrum of adolescent pediatric services and specialties, and ensures the highest quality, most comprehensive care available. The adolescent team focuses on promoting private and confidential care for teens and young adults 13 to 25 years old in an anxiety-free environment so patients can discuss heath issues frankly and honestly.
- Exams for school, college, camp or sports
- Clearance for work
- STD testing and on-site treatment
- Pregnancy tests
- On-site “morning after pill” or Plan B
- Birth control and other family planning
- Healthy eating and active lifestyle counseling
- Management for eating disorders
- Behavioral problems
- Mental health support
- Substance use and abuse
Monday, 8:30 am to 6 pm
Tuesday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
Appointments preferred; walk-ins welcome.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances.
We provide financial assistance.
Medical Director: Dalan Read, MD
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish. Free interpreter services available for many different languages.