Or call 1-833-TBHC-NOW (833-824-2669)
The Children’s Health Center provides a warm and caring environment for the treatment of children from birth to age 21 right at the main hospital in Downtown Brooklyn. This site is a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home, a prestigious recognition earned by demonstrating delivery of excellent primary care within a team-based environment with a commitment to performance improvement and integrating evidence-based medicine into the electronic health record. At our center, we promise to:
- Care for your child with respect, kindness and sensitivity to your religious and cultural beliefs.
- Provide education, counseling and self-management options to support you.
- Include you in decisions about your child’s healthcare and help you decide what care is best for your child.
- Take responsibility for coordinating care with other health professionals.
- Provide you and your child with same-day appointments whenever possible.
- Comprehensive pediatric care
- Exams for schools and sports
- Clearance for work
- Well child care
- Sick and urgent care
- Adolescent medicine
Monday, 8:30 am to 6 pm
Tuesday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
Appointments preferred; walk-ins welcome.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances. We provide financial assistance.
Medical Director: Vipul Kothari, MD
Site Manager: Sandra Williams
Social Worker: Brenda Monroe
Nutritionist: Lacey LaBonte
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish. Free interpreter services available for many different languages.