For appointments, call 1-718-250-8963.
The Dentistry and Oral - Maxillofacial Surgery Center provides a full array of dental services from dental exams and cleanings to specialty services such as gum treatment, TMJ joint diagnosis, and orthodontics for adults and children. We offer primary dental care for children and adults and are committed to fostering positive experiences for all ages and promoting good oral health.
TBHC is also an acknowledged regional leader in oral and maxillofacial surgery. In addition to excellence in clinical services, we are dedicated to educating the next generation of oral and maxillofacial surgeons through our fully accredited residency programs.
The site is located right at the main hospital in Downtown Brooklyn.
- Children’s dentistry and braces
- Fillings and sealants
- Oral cancer screening
- Bonding and cosmetic whitening
- Crowns and bridges
- Extractions and root canal
- Dental Implants and bone grafting
- Surgery for tumors, deformities, fractures, trauma of the jaw and facial bones, and cleft lip and palate
- Care for patients with disabilities
Monday through Thursday: 9 am to 5 pm
Friday: 10 am to 5 pm
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances. We provide financial assistance.
Medical Director: Ricardo Boyce, DDS
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish. Free interpreter services available for many different languages.
Here's what you need to know about visiting this site during the pandemic:
- Appointments are being scheduled to assure that a safe number of patients are allowed in the waiting room at any one time and that social distancing can be maintained at all times by both patients and staff.
- All patients and visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms at all access points.
- Masks are required to be worn by all patients and those accompanying patients. All staff are wearing masks, as well.
- Only one parent or caregiver is allowed with a patient, including one for an elderly or handicapped patient, and one to accompany a pregnant woman during prenatal visits.
- Patient exam rooms will be closely monitored throughout the day and disinfected as needed. The waiting areas and common areas will be cleaned and disinfected periodically during the day and each evening.
- Telemedicine visits may be available.