TBHC's Lung Cancer Screening Program is designed to catch lung cancer early when it is most treatable
Are you eligible for the screening? (All must apply.)
* Age 50 to 77 years old
* No lung cancer symptoms such as blood in sputum or weight loss
* Current smoker or quit smoking only within the past 15 years
* At least a 20 pack-year smoking history
* Shared decision making visit with referring provider
Please speak to your doctor to see if you qualify for this screening.
Important Facts to Know About Lung Cancer:
* Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer-related deaths in the United States.
* It kills twice as many women as breast cancer and three times as many men as prostate cancer.
* Early detection of lung cancer can improve prognosis and reduce mortality rates for patients with a high risk of lung cancer.
* Stage 1 lung cancer is 80% to 85% curable when treated.