How do I search the open jobs at The Brooklyn Hospital Center?
In the Careers Portal, you should click on Job Search and follow the instructions. Once you land on the “Explore Your Careers Possibilities” page:
- You can use filters to search for open positions that match your specific search criteria; or
- You can click on the arrow and be directed to a list of open positions.
- Scroll down on the list of positions. You may find a position that is in line with your interest.
- Select the title of the job that you wish to apply for.
- Click the Apply button and follow the subsequent steps on your screen.
- The keyword search will search for any words you enter, meaning that the keyword search “graphic designer” will return results where the job contains the words “graphic” OR “designer”.
- The filters may include Keywords, Job title, City, State or Zip Code.
- If you choose to use more than one filter, the search results must meet ALL of the criteria chosen.
What if the opportunity I am looking for is not available?
Even though the careers website is updated frequently and is the most up-to-date source for job openings, there may not be current openings for the job you are interested in. If you would like to learn about future opportunities with us, click on Job Search. Click on the “Connect with Recruitment” button. When you connect with us you’ll have the opportunity to create a profile, select your area(s) of interest, and you can even upload a resume and have it ready for when new opportunities post. You will receive relevant updates on jobs, events and TBHC news and more.
How often are the jobs updated?
At TBHC, our jobs database is updated frequently but no less than on a weekly basis.