The Brooklyn Hospital Center is administering COVID-19 vaccine to persons who meet New York State’s eligibility criteria.
To schedule your appointment, complete the following steps:
- Schedule an appointment by clicking the red button to the right.
- Complete the New York State COVID-19 Vaccine Form
Bring a printout of the completed form (from step 2 above) with you or have the completed form on your cell phone or tablet to show. Please bring a valid photo ID and insurance card.
IMPORTANT: If you do not see any available appointments, check back at a later date. Appointment dates are made available as we receive and confirm that we have doses available. You can also check vaccine availability at other locations at the NYC vaccine finder site.
Do not schedule a vaccine appointment if you:
- Had ANY vaccine in the last 14 days
- Recently had a COVID vaccine elsewhere
- Are feeling sick (delay until feeling better)
- Currently positive for COVID 19
- Tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days
- Received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma as part of COVID-19 treatment in the last 90 days