Or call 1-833-TBHC-NOW (833-824-2669)
The Family Medicine Center uses the family practice model of care, providing comprehensive healthcare for you and your family. We care for all ages, from infants to adults. The site is located right at the main hospital in Downtown Brooklyn. This site is a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home, a prestigious recognition earned by demonstrating delivery of excellent primary care within a team-based environment with a commitment to performance improvement and integrating evidence-based medicine into the electronic health record. At our center, we promise to:
- Coordinate your care with specialists.
- Take responsibility for arranging care with other health professionals.
- Provide you with same-day appointments whenever possible.
- Provide education, counseling and self-management options to support you.
- Include you in decisions about your healthcare and help you decide what care is best for you.
- Care for you with respect, kindness and sensitivity to your religious and cultural beliefs.
- Primary care for all ages (physical exams, immunizations, health screenings, health education, nutritional counseling, behavioral health, women's health)
- Care for special conditions like diabetes and other chronic diseases
- Social work services
- Sports medicine
Monday through Thursday: 8:30 am to 7 pm
Friday: 8:30 am to 5 pm
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances. We provide financial assistance.
Medical Director: Victoria Dantchenko, MD
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish. Free interpreter services available for many different languages.