Or call 1-833-TBHC-NOW (833-824-2669)
All of our Family Health Centers provides preventive and primary care, as well as specialty care. Each site is a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home, a prestigious recognition.
At each center, we promise to:
- Coordinate your care with specialists.
- Take responsibility for arranging care with other health professionals.
- Provide you with same-day appointments whenever possible.
- Provide education, counseling and self-management options to support you.
- Include you in decisions about your healthcare and help you decide what care is best for you.
- Care for you with respect, kindness and sensitivity to your religious and cultural beliefs.
Church Avenue Family Health Center (Flatbush/Ditmas Park)
La Providencia Family Health Center (Bushwick)
Manhattan Avenue Family Health Center (Greenpoint)
Williamsburg Family Health Center (Williamsburg)
We Look Forward to Seeing You!
Our healthcare workers have heroically fought on the frontlines of the COVID-19 battle, and we remain here for those who continue to come in with COVID. But we also need to return to providing care for those patients getting a knee replaced, seeking relief for a painful spine debilitation, or are considering life-preserving weight-loss surgery. We serve our community’s healthcare needs in a myriad of ways. As COVID-19 remains in the community until a vaccine is created, we know you have a multitude of questions about how TBHC will continue to deliver safe, effective and compassionate care.
Here's what you need to know about coming in for a visit to one of our ambulatory care sites:
- Ambulatory sites are now open with modifications to ensure your safety.
- As a precaution, all patients and visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms at all access points to the hospital and ambulatory sites.
- Appointments are being scheduled to assure that a safe number of patients are allowed in the waiting room at any one time and that social distancing can be maintained at all times by both patients and staff. Masks are required to be worn by all patients and those accompanying patients at the visit. All staff are wearing masks, as well.
- Only one parent or caregiver is allowed with a patient, including one for an elderly or handicapped patient, and one to accompany a pregnant woman during prenatal visits.
- Patient exam rooms will be closely monitored throughout the day and disinfected as needed. The waiting areas and common areas will be cleaned and disinfected periodically during the day and each evening.
- Telemedicine visits are available for patients, as well as COVID-19 screening.
For more information on how the hospital is continuing to deliver safe, effective and compassionate care, please visit our Coronavirus update page.