Or call 1-833-TBHC-NOW (833-824-2669)
The main hospital is home to several outpatient services, including, but not limited to:
- Adolescent Center
- Ambulatory Care Center
- Children’s Health Center
- Dentistry and Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery
- Family Medicine Center
- Women’s Health Center
- PATH Center (for HIV/AIDS)
- WIC Center
121 DeKalb Avenue
Fort Greene/Downtown Brooklyn
Here's what you need to know about visiting these sites during the pandemic:
- Appointments are being scheduled to assure that a safe number of patients are allowed in the waiting room at any one time and that social distancing can be maintained at all times by both patients and staff.
- All patients and visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms at all access points.
- Masks are required to be worn by all patients and those accompanying patients. All staff are wearing masks, as well.
- Only one parent or caregiver is allowed with a patient, including one for an elderly or handicapped patient, and one to accompany a pregnant woman during prenatal visits.
- Patient exam rooms will be closely monitored throughout the day and disinfected as needed. The waiting areas and common areas will be cleaned and disinfected periodically during the day and each evening.
- Telemedicine visits may be available.