As a New York State Designated AIDS Center, we provide comprehensive ambulatory and primary care services to people with HIV/AIDS. We care for adolescents and adults. TBHC as two PATH Centers, one on the main hospital campus and one located at Church Avenue Family Health Center.
- HIV primary care for adults, adolescents and children
- HIV counseling and testing
- HIV prevention services (PrEP/PEP)
- Hepatitis C co-infection clinic
- Medical case management
- Family program
- Nutritional guidance
- Pharmacy consultation
- OB/GYN services
- Substance abuse counseling
- Mental health services
- Dental care
- Social work
- Community education and outreach
- Retention and reengagement programs
- Support groups
- Peer support services
- Consumer advisory board
Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
First and third Thursday at 2244 Church Ave., 9 am to 6 pm
Second, fourth and fifth Thursday at 121 DeKalb Ave., 9 am to 6 pm
Appointments preferred; walk-ins welcome.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, ADAP and most insurances. We provide financial assistance.
Executive Director: Jolene Bastas
Medical Director: Leonard Berkowitz, MD
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, French and Creole. Free interpreter services available for many different languages.