The Prenatal Care Services Program offers health insurance to pregnant women in need of obsterics care who are not covered or only partially covered.
The Brooklyn Hospital Center offers free comprehensive prenatal care from the beginning of pregnancy up until two months after delivery. There are no immigration requirements. There is no age limit and minimal documentation is needed. Our OB/GYN specialists are here to help you.
For Pregnant Women and Mothers of Newborns
- Medical care, delivery, sonograms and laboratory tests
- Information on staying healthy during pregnancy.
- Medications, vitamins and hospital care for mother and child
- Dental care, nutrition, Visiting Nurse Services, free pregnancy test
- HIV and genetic counseling, childbirth classes and social service support
- Baby's health care for a year after birth