The Ambulatory Center provides preventive and primary care, as well as specialty care right at the main hospital in Downtown Brooklyn. At our center, we promise to:
- Coordinate your care with specialists.
- Take responsibility for arranging care with other health professionals.
- Provide you with same-day appointments whenever possible.
- Provide education, counseling and self-management options to support you.
- Include you in decisions about your healthcare and help you decide what care is best for you.
- Care for you with respect, kindness and sensitivity to your religious and cultural beliefs.
- Primary care
- Colorectal surgery
- ENT (ear, nose and throat)
- Gastroenterology (GI)
- General surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Plastic surgery
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
Appointments preferred; walk-ins welcome.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances. We provide financial assistance.
Site Manager: Jennifer Aldrich
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish. Free interpreter services available for many different languages.