Update: As of October 21, 2020, visiting hours will be 2 to 6 pm. In accordance with New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19-related directives, please note:
Upon entry, you:
- Are required to wear a mask
- Will be asked to perform hand hygiene with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Will undergo symptom and temperature checks
- Must present identification (ID) and state your name, address, cell phone number, and name of patient(s) you are visiting
- Should recognize that, though visitation from family and friends supports patient healing, there still remains a potential risk of exposure due to the highly contagious nature of COVID-19
You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and exposure and NOT be able to visit if:
- Your temperature is equal to or greater than 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- You report any significant COVID-19 exposure during the prior 14 days
- You report recent travel from a state that has a significant rate of COVID-19 transmission or if you are currently under a 14-day quarantine
While in the hospital, you must:
- Wear a visitor badge
- Wear and keep your mask on
- Maintain social distancing
- One visitor over the age of 18 is permitted
- Limit your visit to no more than 4 hours each day
- Visit only during 2 pm to 6 pm
On the patient floors, you must:
- Practice hand hygiene and wash or sanitize your hands when entering and exiting a patient’s room
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for isolation rooms, as recommended by the New York State Department of Health and The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Maintain a physical distance and refrain from physical contact with the patient
- Remain in the patient’s room throughout the visit except when directed by hospital staff to leave to provide necessary treatment or maintenance
Any visitor who DOES NOT comply by these guidelines, will be asked to leave the hospital.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding,
For directions to the hospital, please visit our Locations page.
To speak with our Patient Relations staff:
Please call 718-250-8292.
To connect to TBHC WiFi:
- Select TBHC-Guest Network in your device's wifi settings.
- Complete the form on the screen.
- Click login on the final page.
- You're all set!
To find your way around TBHC: