Change in hours of visitation and visitor restriction (as of March 20, 2020)
By order of the New York State Department of Health,
ALL HOSPITALS MUST SUSPEND VISITATION
The Brooklyn Hospital Center may grant a few exceptions to an individual patient visitor for the following:
- One (1) visitor who is essential to care of the patient and/or medically necessary
- Imminent end-of-life situation
- Caregiver for a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) patient
- Caregiver for a Pediatric patient (15 years and younger)
- Supporting partner in Labor and Delivery
WHEN ALLOWED, VISITORS MUST:
Be screened for symptoms and potential exposure to novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding
For directions to the hospital, please visit our Locations page.
To speak with our Patient Relations staff:
Please call 718-250-8292.
To connect to TBHC WiFi:
- Select TBHC-Guest Network in your device's wifi settings.
- Complete the form on the screen.
- Click login on the final page.
- You're all set!
To find your way around TBHC: