For the academic year 2024–2025, the following application requirements apply to all candidates:
- Applications are only accepted via Electronic Residency Applications Services, also known as ERAS.
- Applications are accepted from highly qualified candidates who are not citizens or permanent residents of the United States under the J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor Program. J-1 sponsorship is available through Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- We give preference to candidates who have graduated medical school within the last three years.
- We require Pass score for USMLE Step 1 and a score above 210 for USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Both USMLE scores must be available for an application to considered.
- For post medical school graduates, you must confirm your ECFMG Certification in order to receive an invitation.
- In lieu of USMLE scores, COMLEX 1 and 2 are also acceptable with an average score above 550.
- We require a minimum of three letters of recommendation.
- We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and abide by all the rules of the match. Therefore, we do not offer positions outside of the NRMP Match.
Our deadline for application is December 1.
For more information, please contact:
Noah Kondamudi, MD
Lewis Krata, MD
Associate Program Director
Menogh Glen Valentine, MD