Thank you for your interest in volunteering at The Brooklyn Hospital Center. We welcome your support!
How to Apply:
Visit our application form online (Requisition Number: 8763).
- Contact Volunteer Services at 718-250-8393.
- Complete the online application and background release forms found above.
- Complete the medical and background clearance process.
- Once the medical and background requirements are met, Volunteer Services will bring you in for your clearance visits, orientation and training.
- Coordinate your start date with Volunteer Services.
Some of the Volunteer Positions Available:
- Administrative aide
- Meeting, greeting and directing patients
- Patient visitor
- Spiritual Care visitor
- Or, tell us what your interest is and we will do our best to find volunteer positions that best match your preferences and skills
Why Volunteer With Us?
- If you are looking to give back to your community, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- You can gain new skills, as well as further developing your current skillset.
- Volunteering gives you a unique opportunity to learn about the healthcare industry from medical professionals themselves.
Call us at 718-250-8393 or email us at email@example.com.
“Everybody can be great. Because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve. You don’t have to know the second theory of thermodynamics in physics to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.” — Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
“Volunteering is the ultimate exercise in democracy. You vote in elections once a year, but when you volunteer, you vote every day about the kind of community you want to live in.” — Author Unknown
“Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they have the heart.” — Elizabeth Andrews