Or call 1-718-250-6559
As a New York State Designated AIDS Center, we provide comprehensive ambulatory and primary care services to people living with HIV/AIDS and who are at risk of HIV/AIDS. We care for adolescents and adults.
We offer PrEP!
PrEP stands for pre-exposure prophylaxis. PrEP is a medication used to prevent HIV. PrEP comes in a daily pill that must be taken every day to ensure maximum effectiveness and should be used in combination with other HIV-prevention methods, including condoms. There is also a PrEP injectable option, which is given every two months (instead of a daily pill).
How to know if PrEP is right for you?
- Are you HIV negative?
- Are you sexually active and don't always use condoms?
- Do you have sex with people whose HIV status you don’t know?
- Are you in a relationship with an HIV-positive partner?
- Do you or your partner inject drugs?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, then we can help you learn more about PrEP.
PATH Center provides the following PrEP-specific services:
- Education and screening for PrEP
- HIV and STI testing & counseling
- Connection with a PrEP medical provider
- PrEP medication monitoring
- PrEP treatment and follow-up care
- Case management services
- Insurance assistance
- HIV primary care for adults, adolescents and children
- Free HIV counseling and testing
- HIV prevention services (PrEP/PEP)
- Hepatitis C co-infection clinic
- Medical case management
- Family program
- Nutritional guidance
- Pharmacy consultation
- OB/GYN services
- Mental health services
- Dental care
- Social work
- Community education and outreach
- Retention and reengagement programs
- Support groups
- Peer support services
- Consumer advisory board
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
Thursday: 9 am to 6 pm
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, ADAP and most insurances. We provide financial assistance.
Medical Director: Leonard Berkowitz, MD
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, French and Creole. Interpreter services available in over 200 languages.