Or call 1-833-TBHC-NOW (833-824-2669)
The Ambulatory Center provides preventive and primary care, as well as specialty care right at the main hospital in Downtown Brooklyn. At our center, we promise to:
- Coordinate your care with specialists.
- Take responsibility for arranging care with other health professionals.
- Provide you with same-day appointments whenever possible.
- Provide education, counseling and self-management options to support you.
- Include you in decisions about your healthcare and help you decide what care is best for you.
- Care for you with respect, kindness and sensitivity to your religious and cultural beliefs.
- Primary care for adults including management of chronic conditions like diabetes
- ENT (ear, nose and throat)
- Gastroenterology (GI)
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Pain management
- Plastic surgery
- Social work services
- Surgery (general)
- Vascular surgery
Monday through Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances. We provide financial assistance.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish. Free interpreter services available for many different languages.