- General Surgery
- Provides comprehensive evaluation of benign and malignant thyroid conditions including:
- Thyroid cancer
- Thyroid nodules
- Grave’s disease
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Surgical treatment of thyroid conditions
- Same day ultrasound guided thyroid fine needle aspiration (FNA) biopsy
- Evaluation and surgical treatment of hyperparathyroidism
- Evaluation and surgical treatment of adrenal nodules, adenomas, and adrenal cortical carcinoma
“As an endocrine surgeon, I am dedicated to not only providing the best and most comprehensive treatment options available, but also delivering care to the patient as a whole,” says Dr. Lou.
Dr. Lou received her medical degree from the Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Jersey. She completed her general surgery residency training at the University of Rochester Medical Center in New York. Dr. Lou then completed a fellowship in Endocrine Surgery at the Mount Sinai Hospital/Mount Sinai Beth Israel in New York City. She is an active member of professional organizations including the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons and the American College of Surgeons, among others. She is board-certified in general surgery.