Or call 1-833-TBHC-NOW (833-824-2669)
The Williamsburg Family Health Center in Brooklyn provides preventive and primary care, as well as specialty care right in the Williamsburg neighborhood. This site is a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home, a prestigious recognition earned by demonstrating delivery of excellent primary care within a team-based environment with a commitment to performance improvement and integrating evidence-based medicine into the electronic health record. At our center, we promise to:
- Coordinate your care with specialists.
- Take responsibility for arranging care with other health professionals.
- Provide you with same-day appointments whenever possible.
- Provide education, counseling and self-management options to support you.
- Include you in decisions about your healthcare and help you decide what care is best for you.
- Care for you with respect, kindness and sensitivity to your religious and cultural beliefs.
- Primary care for adults and children, including the management of chronic conditions like diabetes
- Gastroenterology (GI)
- OB/GYN (women's health)
- Social work services
- Sports medicine
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 am to 5 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am to 7 pm
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances. We provide financial assistance.
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish and Yiddish. Free interpreter services are available for many other languages.