Or call 1-833-TBHC-NOW (833-824-2669)
The Brooklyn Hospital Center houses its specialty practices in a brand-new building on 86 Saint Felix Street in Fort Greene. The building features modern décor, state-of-the-art exam rooms and beautiful views. Practices there include:
- Bariatric Surgery (weight-loss surgery)
- ENT (ear-nose-throat or otolaryngology)
- Gastroenterology (GI)
- General Surgery
- Infectious Diseases
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Pediatric Surgery
- Pulmonary/Critical Care
- Vascular Surgery
86 Saint Felix Street
Fort Greene, Brooklyn
Here's what you need to know about visiting this site during the pandemic:
- Appointments are being scheduled to assure that a safe number of patients are allowed in the waiting room at any one time and that social distancing can be maintained at all times by both patients and staff.
- All patients and visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms at all access points.
- Masks are required to be worn by all patients and those accompanying patients. All staff are wearing masks, as well.
- Only one parent or caregiver is allowed with a patient, including one for an elderly or handicapped patient, and one to accompany a pregnant woman during prenatal visits.
- Patient exam rooms will be closely monitored throughout the day and disinfected as needed. The waiting areas and common areas will be cleaned and disinfected periodically during the day and each evening.
- Telemedicine visits may be available.