The Brooklyn Hospital Center offers a full range of radiology services including:
- Body imaging, including X-ray, fluoroscopy, CT scans, ultrasonography and MRI
- Breast imaging, including digital mammogram, breast ultrasound and minimally invasive breast biopsy (stereotactic biopsy, ultrasound-guided biopsy)
- Musculoskeletal radiology
- Nuclear medicine, one of the few hospital-based accredited labs, which offers cardiac, bone, lung, renal, hepatobiliary scans, and thyroid therapy
- Radiation oncology, offering the best radiation treatments for cancer with CT, MRI, Ultrasound, SPECT/CT, digital angiography and computer-guided linear accelerator
- Vascular and interventional radiology, using diagnostic imaging to guide catheters through blood vessels of skin to the site of illness for treatment
To obtain a copy of your radiology/imaging records/CD, please contact the Radiology File Room at 718-250-6998 or visit the Radiology Department (Monday through Friday, 9 am to 6 pm) in the basement of the main hospital at 121 DeKalb Avenue. Photo ID is a requirement in order to retrieve radiology records.