UPDATE — August 11, 2022
Updated Visitor Policy
- Visiting hours are between 3 pm and 6 pm.
- Please present your ID and Covid-19 vaccination card upon arrival at the front desk.
- Visitation will be limited to one (1) visitor over the age of 18.
- Visits will be limited to no more than 3 hours.
- If you are visiting a patient in maternity, pediatrics (under age of 15), or at end of life, there may be further accommodations on visiting. Please check with nursing staff.
- If you are visiting a patient in isolation or intensive care, there may be restrictions on visiting. Please check with nursing staff.
You will NOT be permitted to visit if:
- Your temperature is equal to or greater than 100°F.
- You have any significant Covid-19 exposure during the prior 14 days.
- You fail to produce an up-to-date Covid-19 vaccination card.
- You recently traveled from a state that has a significant rate of Covid-19 transmission.
- You are currently under quarantine
On the patient floors, you must:
- Wash or sanitize your hands often.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE), if needed, will be supplied.
- Minimize physical contact with the patient.
- Remain in the patient’s room and avoid walking in and out of the room.
EVERYONE, no matter their reason for entry, must:
- Wear a mask and keep it on during your entire stay (nose and mouth covered).
- Perform hand hygiene with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Undergo symptom and temperature checks.
- Present identification (ID) and state your name, address, cell phone number.
- Maintain social distancing.
HAVE A DOCTOR’S APPOINTMENT?
- Arrive only 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment.
- Come alone unless you are in need of assistance, are a child or an expectant parent. In those cases, you can have one person accompany you.
GOING TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM?
- ER patients are permitted to have one visitor at the bedside. Understand that masks must be worn and CDC protocols must be followed.
ARE YOU A PATIENT IN LABOR?
- You are permitted to give birth with both a partner and a certified doula by your side.
Any visitor who DOES NOT comply by these guidelines, will be asked to leave the hospital.
For directions to the hospital, please visit our Locations page.
To find your way around the hospital:
To connect to TBHC wifi:
- Select TBHC-Guest Network in your device's wifi settings.
- Complete the form on the screen.
- Click login on the final page.
- You're all set!