To ensure a safe environment for everyone during this continuing pandemic, The Brooklyn Hospital Center has limited and restricted visitation except for the following situations:
* A partner for the laboring parent.
* Parents accompanying pediatric patients.
* Family members of patients at imminent end-of-life.
* Patients for whom a support person has been deemed to be essential to care (medically necessary) including patients with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities, and cognitive impairments including dementia.
Effective January 1, 2021
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
For directions to the hospital, please visit our Locations page.
To connect to TBHC wifi:
- Select TBHC-Guest Network in your device's wifi settings.
- Complete the form on the screen.
- Click login on the final page.
- You're all set!