UPDATE — January 31, 2022
Updated Visitor Policy
- Visiting hours are between 3 pm and 6 pm.
- Please present your ID and Covid-19 vaccination card upon arrival at the front desk.
- Visitation will be limited to one (1) visitor over the age of 18.
- Visits will be limited to no more than 3 hours.
- If you are visiting a patient in maternity, pediatrics (under age of 15), or at end of life, there may be further accommodations on visiting. Please check with nursing staff.
- If you are visiting a patient in isolation or intensive care, there may be restrictions on visiting. Please check with nursing staff.
You will NOT be permitted to visit if:
- Your temperature is equal to or greater than 100°F.
- You have any significant Covid-19 exposure during the prior 14 days.
- You fail to produce an up-to-date Covid-19 vaccination card.
- You recently traveled from a state that has a significant rate of Covid-19 transmission.
- You are currently under quarantine
On the patient floors, you must:
- Wash or sanitize your hands often.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE), if needed, will be supplied.
- Minimize physical contact with the patient.
- Remain in the patient’s room and avoid walking in and out of the room.
EVERYONE, no matter their reason for entry, must:
- Wear a mask and keep it on during your entire stay (nose and mouth covered).
- Perform hand hygiene with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Undergo symptom and temperature checks.
- Present identification (ID) and state your name, address, cell phone number.
- Maintain social distancing.
HAVE A DOCTOR’S APPOINTMENT?
- Arrive only 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment.
- Come alone unless you are in need of assistance, are a child or an expectant parent. In those cases, you can have one person accompany you.
GOING TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM?
- Understand that ER patients can have no visitors due to ongoing construction in the Emergency Department.
ARE YOU A PATIENT IN LABOR?
- You are permitted to give birth with both a partner and a certified doula by your side.
Any visitor who DOES NOT comply by these guidelines, will be asked to leave the hospital.
UPDATE: December 22, 2021
PROOF OF VACCINE NEEDED FOR VISITORS
As of December 22, 2021, ALL those visiting patients in the hospital, MUST show proof of a full series of vaccination, along with identification.
For directions to the hospital, please visit our Locations page.
To find your way around the hospital:
To connect to TBHC wifi:
- Select TBHC-Guest Network in your device's wifi settings.
- Complete the form on the screen.
- Click login on the final page.
- You're all set!