New Visitor Policy
As of Tuesday, July 20, 2021, in accordance with New York State Department of Health’s COVID-related directives, please note:
We have revised policies about entering the premises in order to keep everyone safe and in accordance with New York State Department of Health’s COVID-related directives.
EVERYONE, no matter their reason for entry, must:
- Wear a mask and keep it on during your entire stay (nose and mouth covered).
- Perform hand hygiene with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Undergo symptom and temperature checks.
- Present identification (ID) and state your name, address, cell phone number.
- Maintain social distancing.
VISITING A PATIENT IN THE HOSPITAL?
- State the name of patient(s) you are visiting when you present your ID.
- Limit visits to two visitors over the age of 18.
- Limit your visit to no more than 4 hours each day.
- Visit only during 12 pm to 6 pm.
You will NOT be able to visit if:
- Your temperature is equal to or greater than 100°F.
- You report any significant COVID-19 exposure during the prior 14 days.
- You report recent travel from a state that has a significant rate of COVID-19 transmission or if you are currently under a 14-day quarantine
On the patient floors, you must:
- Wash or sanitize your hands often.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE), if needed, will be supplied.
- Minimize physical contact with the patient.
- Remain in the patient’s room and avoid walking in and out of the room.
HAVE A DOCTOR’S APPOINTMENT?
- Arrive only 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment.
- Come alone unless you are in need of assistance, are a child or an expectant parent. In those cases, you can have one person accompany you.
GOING TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM?
- Understand that ER patients can have no visitors.
- Due to ongoing construction in the Emergency Department, TBHC will maintain a “No Visitor” policy inside the ER’s treatment areas.
ARE YOU A PATIENT IN LABOR?
- You are permitted to give birth with both a partner and a certified doula by your side.
Any visitor who DOES NOT comply by these guidelines, will be asked to leave the hospital.
For directions to the hospital, please visit our Locations page.
To connect to TBHC wifi:
- Select TBHC-Guest Network in your device's wifi settings.
- Complete the form on the screen.
- Click login on the final page.
- You're all set!