- Distinguished Physician Award from the TBHC Professional staff
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- AV access
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Varicose veins
- Carotid artery disease
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Dialysis access
- Laser ablation of varicose veins
- Endovascular treatment of PVD
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm
Dr. Menezes has been associated with TBHC for nearly 30 years and has been the Chief of the Division of Vascular Surgery for more than 20 years. He has been awarded the Distinguished Service award by his peers at TBHC, as well as the Walter Reed Medal for clinical excellence, outstanding quality of care and community service.
Dr. Menezes graduated from Goa Medical School in India. He did his surgical residency at The Brooklyn Hospital Center. He did his endovascular surgical fellowship at The Baptist Memorial Hospital in Tennesee, and an accredited vascular fellowship at SUNY Stony Brook in New York. Dr. Menezes is board certified in general surgery and vascular surgery.