- Chief Resident, The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- MBA (Health Care Concentration): University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Certified Physician Executive. American College of Physician Leadership
- Distinguished Service Award, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Outstanding Service Award, The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Kondamudi graduated from Osmania Medical College in India. He completed his pediatric residency at the University of the West Indies in Jamaica, and then came to TBHC as Chief Resident in pediatrics. He completed his fellowship training in pediatric emergency medicine at the Children’s Hospital of Montefiore. Dr. Kondamudi also completed an MBA in healthcare management at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst. He is board-certified in both pediatric emergency medicine and general pediatrics.