TBHC’s Dental Center offers primary dental care for children and adults and is committed to fostering positive experiences for all ages and promoting good oral health. Services include:
- Regular check-ups and cleaning
- Children’s dentistry braces and aligners
- Fillings and sealants
- Bonding and cosmetic whitening
- Root canals
- Crowns and bridges
- Extractions and root canal therapy
- Orthodontics and clear aligners
- Dentures and partials
- Extractions including for wisdom teeth
- Care for patients with disabilities
- IV sedation
- Monday through Thursday: 9 am to 5 pm
- Friday: 10 am to 5 pm
- Appointments preferred.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances. We provide financial assistance.
Chair, Dentistry and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery: Harry Dym, DDS
Vice Chair, General Dentistry, Dentistry and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery: Ricardo Boyce, DDS
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish. Free interpreter services available for many different languages.