TBHC’s Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Center offers a range of procedures from simple surgical extractions to complex oral surgery, including:
- Dental implants, offered at a 40% discounted rate with flexible payment options
- Surgical treatment of a gummy smile
- Outpatient anesthesia (in the OR for medically compromised patients and IV sedation in the outpatient center)
- Treatment of facial pain especially including TMD and TMJ using non-surgical techniques such as oral appliances as well as arthrocentesis and Botox injections
- Treatment of teeth, orbital, jaw and mid-face fractures
- Treatment of oral, sinus and facial infections
- Treatment of benign jaw cyst and tumors
- Treatment of medically compromised patients that require oral surgery such as those with diabetes, sick-cell anemia or cardiac conditions
- Treatment of medication induced osteonecrosis of the bones
- The placement and/or reconstruction of the jaw with bone substitutes for implants
- Treatment of skeletal jaw deformities through specialized orthognathic joint procedures
- Treatment of severe rheumatoid joint pathology with total joint replacement with custom-made TM joints
- Reconstruction of atrophic maxilla utilizing zygomatic implants
TBHC offers high-quality dental implants at a 40% discounted rate, so you can have a beautiful smile at an affordable price. With our COMPETITIVE rates and flexible payment options, you can enjoy the benefits of receiving high-quality implants with the latest technology at a fraction of the cost.
TBHC offers flexible payment options to help make dental implants affordable for our patients.
While most insurances do not cover implants, TBHC will make every effort to seek coverage for your implant procedure, before moving forward with our self-pay options.* We accept the following insurances:
- Guardian PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- State Medicaid and Medicaid Managed Care Plans
*Please contact your insurance company or consult your breakdown of benefits and guideline for details on covered or non-covered services, limitations, restrictions.
- Initial Consultation: X-rays or a 3D scan will be taken better understand the condition of your jawbone to determine if you are a good candidate for dental implants.
- Treatment Planning: Treatment plan will be generated that suits your needs and goals. This plan will include the number of implants, placed, location and all necessary details
- Implant Placement: Dental implant is surgically placed into jawbone.
- Osseo integration: This is the process where the implant fuses into the jawbone; typically this process can take about 4-6 months, or more depending on complexity of surgery.
- Second Stage Surgery: Once implant has fused, a small incision and a healing abutment is placed in preparation to begin the restorative process.
- Final restoration: Final restoration process has a varying degree of time depending on the complexity of treatment. Multiple visits are necessary to achieve precise fitment and aesthetics to match your surrounding teeth.