Or call 1-833-TBHC-NOW (833-824-2669)
The Women’s Health Center provides a full range of services including gynecological, prenatal and postnatal care, and family planning. This site is located right at the main hospital in Downtown Brooklyn. At our center, we promise to:
- Coordinate your care with specialists.
- Take responsibility for arranging care with other health professionals.
- Provide you with same-day appointments whenever possible.
- Provide education, counseling and self-management options to support you.
- Include you in decisions about your healthcare and help you decide what care is best for you.
- Care for you with respect, kindness and sensitivity to your religious and cultural beliefs.
- Breast health
- OB/GYN care (inquire about the availability of free pregnancy tests, Lamaze classes, and breastfeeding classes)
- Pap smears
- Prenatal care
- STD (sexually transmitted diseases) screening and treatment
Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 8:30 am to 5 pm
Wednesday, Thursday: 8:30 am to 6 pm
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances. We provide financial assistance.
Medical Director: Errol Byer, MD
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish. Free interpreter services available for many different languages.
Here's what you need to know about visiting this site during the pandemic:
- Appointments are being scheduled to assure that a safe number of patients are allowed in the waiting room at any one time and that social distancing can be maintained at all times by both patients and staff.
- All patients and visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms at all access points.
- Masks are required to be worn by all patients and those accompanying patients. All staff are wearing masks, as well.
- Only one parent or caregiver is allowed with a patient, including one for an elderly or handicapped patient, and one to accompany a pregnant woman during prenatal visits.
- Patient exam rooms will be closely monitored throughout the day and disinfected as needed. The waiting areas and common areas will be cleaned and disinfected periodically during the day and each evening.
- Telemedicine visits may be available.