Or call 1-833-TBHC-NOW (833-824-2669)
The Women’s Health Center provides a full range of services including gynecological, prenatal and postnatal care, and family planning. This site is located right at the main hospital in Downtown Brooklyn. At our center, we promise to:
- Coordinate your care with specialists.
- Take responsibility for arranging care with other health professionals.
- Provide you with same-day appointments whenever possible.
- Provide education, counseling and self-management options to support you.
- Include you in decisions about your healthcare and help you decide what care is best for you.
- Care for you with respect, kindness and sensitivity to your religious and cultural beliefs.
- OB/GYN care
- Prenatal care
- Breast health
- Pap smears
- Screening and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Inquire about the availability of free pregnancy tests, Lamaze classes, and breastfeeding classes
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm. Appointments preferred; walk-ins welcome.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances. We provide financial assistance.
Medical Director: Errol Byer, MD
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish. Free interpreter services available for many different languages.